Nonprofit organization is looking for a Country Director who will be responsible of our operations in Guatemala. Profile: We are looking for an independent individual who shows great initiative and motivation. This person must be team leader and must have great problem solving skills. The Director will be involved in the following areas financial department, Human Recourses department and operations department. This person will also be in charge of planning, organizing, and directing all the activities that Vida carries out in Guatemala.
• Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm negotiable, Monday through Friday, with some weekends on call and must be available for some activities held on weekends.
• Salary $ 1700 US
• Guatemalan laws will be applied
• University degree in Business Administration, Project Management, social sciences, Healthcare or related fields.
• Spanish and English is a must - 5 years of work experience at least 1 year in a management position NGO’s.is a plus
• Personnel management experience and proven leadership skills.
• Networking skills, ability to establish relationships with other NGOs and government entities.
• Skills conflict resolutions under pressure, compromised with social issues.
• Available to travel internal and internationally.
• Intermediate computer skills in current programs.
• This position is based in Antigua, Guatemala.
All interested candidates should send CV and Cover Letter in English to (use el botón) Only CVs and Cover Letters in English will be reviewed and considered. Deadline: November 10th, 2016.